Let's briefly look at the multichannel media landscape and what it means for providers:
- The average consumer spends more time in mobile apps than on desktop and mobile internet combined.
- 60 million Americans have no relationship with a traditional cable TV provider and instead consume content direct from digital streaming providers such as Netflix
- Mobile influenced over $1.4 trillion in retail sales in 2016.
Put all that together and you have a landscape that is transformed for organizations in pretty much every vertical.
Swrve dives into the solution and opportunity that building a direct relationship with the customer through multichannel media provides.
- Onboarding for media streaming services
- Monitoring for customer satisfaction
- Delivering on ancillary revenues
- Converting users from trial to full time subscriptions